Label: "Bold with spicy hop notes - Full-bodied & smooth - Brewed and bottled in New York for Sainsburys"
Brewery: Tap Room Brewing Company
Rating: "This American IPA is a blend of 3 different hop varities which give it its characteristic bold hoppy aromas. It is smooth and full of flavour with a rich malty character, spicy notes and a long finish. Best served chilled in a glass." This is the start of a clutch of American ales I've somehow acquired. And it's off to a good start too.
Game: The list of upcoming games for 2013 is eye-wateringly awesome. This is good news for a number of reasons, the main one being that it confirms there's life in the old dog yet. The old dog being the Xbox 360, not some random old dog. There are also negative connotations of this news however, the main one being my wallet is literally shitting itself at the prospect of vast expenditure. It's also taken exception to my recent cavalier 'f*ck you' attitude to spending during these austere times. I didn't hear the end of it when I bought my new gaming chair. Stupid wallet.
Games on my radar (yes, I literally have a radar that tracks upcoming games, what of it):
- Omerta: City of Gangsters (maybe)
- Dead Space 3 (preordered)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (at last)
- Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance (not a real word)
- Tomb Raider
- Gears of War: Judgment (maybe if it's not too multiplayer focussed)
- Bioshock Infinite
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Star Trek: The Video Game ("The Video Game"? What were all the other Star Trek games then, cabbages?)
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Disney: Infinity Stater Pack (not really)